Sunday, April 6, 2014

Umm... Hi! I know this blog has been abandoned for quite sometime and I'm sorry about that. I guess this is (finally!) my introduction post. Well here goes nothing!

 If you're looking for a blog that has fun crafts, photo stories, reviews and basically anything you request than you've come to the right place!

Some of my favorite blogs are:               rAnDoM qUeStIoN oF tHe DaY:
                                                                
                                                                  Who was your first doll?
 
Doll Diaries
 
The Toy Box Philosopher
 
Living A Dolls Life
 
 Doll Mag 
 
Paper Doll World
 
Dolly Dorm Diaries
 
The Doll Wardrobe

3 comments:

  1. My first doll was Chrissa Marie Maxwell, GOTY 2009 (whom I sorta renamed) I'm glad u r finally posting! :)
    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the MagNeoBio Award! It's on my human blog ~Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edit
    Live Laugh Love AG said...
    I just want to say thank you! I barely post so this was a shock!!! Before I read your comments, I was thinking of deleting my blog because nobody read it. Just one person reading it means the world to me! Thanks to you I'm motivated to try my best on my blog! I posted the answers to the questions on my blog!

    April 20, 2014 at 8:07 AM

    ReplyDelete